This is the free trial version of Poker Agent. It will expire after you add 10 sessions, 50 players, or 50 hands. Once it's expired you can use all the functionality except the adding a session, recording a hand, adding players, and the equity calculations.
Poker Agent has some unique user interface elements, for a complete understanding watch the introduction video. http://www.nuancesys-app.com/tutorials.html
Poker Agent DOES NOT support small screens.
Poker Agent will work on tablets but isn't specifically designed to take advantage of extra screen space.
If you experience any problems please give me a chance to resolve it before you give the application a poor rating. You can email me at [email protected]
Poker imports CSV files from both Poker Income and Poker Logger.
- Session tracking and reporting
- Player tracking
- Player and Session Notes
- Break Timer
- Automated Backups
- Automated location determination (using wifi and gps)
- Hand History (player and session based)
- Flop and Turn equity calculations
- Flop, Turn, and River combinatorial calculations
- Post session email
- International Currency Support
- Post flop player's statistics
- Setting the game type at each table
- Tracking Win/Loss per table
- Allow win/loss to be updated multiple times per session
- Expense tracking at the table level (tips, transportation, rake, etc).
- Money borrowed and loaned
- Tournament support
- Bankroll management
- Poker Stove light
- Hand history reporting
- Added ROI for tournaments
- Added Import for Poker Income csv file
- Fixed session play date not saving when manually creating a session
- Fixed a multi-currency issue on location maint screen
- Added Omaha to the equity calculator
- Improve the file dialog for backups and restores
- Added a game type filter to the reporting screen and the graph
- Added ability to configure profit color
- Fixed a minor currency bug
- Added a button to set break alarm on overview screen