"The Best Poker App!" -- Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi
Poker Income can help you win more in poker by answering these questions:
* What is my hourly rate for playing poker?
* Am I better at Texas Holdem, Black Jack or Omaha? Cash games or tournaments? Limit or No Limit?
* Do I make more money in Casinos or home games? Which casinos?
* Are there more fish on Friday or Saturdays?
* Am I better at short handed or full table?
Unique features include:
1. Backup and restore your data in the cloud at pokerincome.com. Access from any computer or smartphone. Your data are safe even if you lost or switch phones.
2. Track and post sessions to twitter or email.
With Poker Income, you can
1. Find the most profitable games, opponents, time and locations
2. Quickly look up your opponents' styles, tells and even previous games you played with them
3. Track earnings and withdrawals
4. Improve your skills
5. Look at each possible angle of your games from charts
Other features include:
* Track all aspects of cash games and tournaments (game format, stake, location, time, profit, notes etc)
* Sift through all poker logs to find the most profitable game, opponents, time and location
* A timer for live games to conveniently track game hours, break-times, and rebuys
* Export data in a tab separated format to your favorite spreadsheet program
* Bankroll and withdrawal management
* Fully customizable: Texas Holdem, Stud, Omaha, Black Jack, Razz, HORSE and your own games!
Poker Income will turn beginners into winners, amateurs into professionals and professionals into superstars!
Please contact [email protected]
for questions/comments/ideas. Also check out free web version at pokerincome.com from any computer or smartphone.
* Fixed bugs
* Fixed decimal issue in profit report
* Subtract break time from total play time
* Added session sharing
* Subtract tournament tips from profit and bankroll
* Fixed notification crash
* Fixed add live session crash
* Fixed start time for live game
* Support Android 4.3
* Saving session won't quit session screen
* Default end time of "Add completed session" to current time
* Cursor focus to notes for existing live sessions