You can bet that you will play Poker in an entirely new way! Unlike any other, Poker Piles offers a different perspective of the game play altogether. Progress through the levels, try to compete against the constantly rising deal cost, spend your bid bonus wisely, and collect piles of diamonds, points and fun. And as someone said it is not live authentic poker, but the next best thing.
Poker Piles features:
- 100% free
- No real money involved
- Unlimited levels
- Upgrades store
- Daily challenges for the poker pro's
- A lot of exciting achievements to unlock! With even more achievement added frequently.
- Relaxing game play with no pressure at all, just pure poker
- Online leaderboards to challenge your poker friends
How to play:
Play classic Poker on 7 decks of cards. You will be able to hold 1 to 5 cards from your main deck and discard the rest. The cards you choose to hold will also be part of the other 6 decks. After this point, cards will be dealt to all 7 decks and you finally get to see all your hands and wins.
Each level consists of seven deals and at each level you have a fixed deal cost. The middle yellow bar represents the level steps and it restarts at each level. The deal cost rises when you progress trough levels and you can always keep an eye on it - it is written on the DEAL button. Of course wins rise with each level as well.
While playing you can win points, $ coins and diamonds. Points you use to beat the high score (eventually), $ coins are used for deal charges and keep an eye on them because when you are out of $ coins the game is over. Diamonds on the other hand can be used for various upgrades. When needed diamonds can be purchased separately from the ingame shop.
The BID+ button in the middle represents a bonus button which you can decide when to use. When pressed, after you have already chosen which cards to hold, it will multiply any eventual winning points to the button value. Use it clever and wisely and you will see your score skyrocket.
Poker Piles version 2.0.0 introduces major updates to its player.
- Now players can earn ingame currency while they play and then spend it in the new upgrade shop
- Various upgrades give players the chance to fine tune their playing style and stay on the top of the chart
- A lot of new challenges are awaiting in the updated achievement list. 13 new achievements added
- And in case you miss the poker action any day you can now enjoy the rewarding daily poker challenges.