New update is here!
Every year freshman lose excessive amounts of money to meal plans because they are unable to spend all of a meal credit. But no more! Poly Dining is an application designed for Cal Poly students to help maximize the worth of their meal plan. Poly Dining helps prevent the awkward situation at on campus venues where students make hasty decisions and grab items at checkout to try to spend their whole meal credit. With this application at your side you can plan a meal ahead of time or even open it quickly at meal time and make the perfect meal to fully spend your credit. In the new version of this application you can even check your Plus Dollars, Campus Express, or meals on the fly. You can also see a history of all the on campus purchases you have made with your meal plan.
* Time updates that change the amount of money available in the app automatically based upon meal credit worth.
* Automatic and manual menu updates so that if anything on the menu changes the app will get that change.
* A meal completer that looks at the amount of money left and lists items that fit any leftover funds.
* A cart to manage your meal and correct mistakes.
* The ability to check your Plus Dollars, Campus Express, and Meals as well as your transaction history.
* Shows if a venue is about to close by showing its status as yellow.
* Alerts you if the meal you have planned will exceed your plus dollars.
* Picks a random open venue in case you cannot decide on a place to eat.
* A beautiful UI!
Special thanks to Jon Amireh for helping in general development of this application.
* INTERNET: This is used to download the menu from Cal Poly's Dining website for each venue and to retrieve your meal plan information.
Updated for the 2014 year!
The app has been completely overhauled!
Most bugs have been fixed, although not all of them.
Added a new feature to randomly select a venue that is open.