Polydia is a style-based diagram editor for Android. It is a general purpose tool and can be used for many types of diagrams and graphs including: flow-charts, mind maps, block diagrams, org-charts, network diagrams, web site maps, Venn diagrams, data flow diagrams, and others for business and personal diagramming needs.
The primary goals driving the design of Polydia are to:
- Provide a highly dynamic and interactive user interface which helps you get things done quickly.
- Keep tablets in mind from the very beginning while still providing the best possible experience when running on a phone. (The promotional video shows Polydia in action on a tablet.)
-Take advantage of recent releases of Android hardware and software.
- Thumbnail-based launch screen that visually helps you find the document you're looking for
- A variety of shapes including: square / rectangle / diamond, circle / ellipse, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, octagon and other common diagram shapes
- Shapes that can be filled and/or stroked
- Filled and stroked connectors with multiple routing options
- Images from your gallery can be imported for use as fills and paints
- Linear and radial gradient fills
- Most properties of your shapes and connectors can be changed
- A diagram of virtually unlimited size can be zoomed and panned
- Font support includes variable sizes, bold / italic / underline / strikethrough, text shadows, horizontal and vertical alignment
- PNG and SVG export are supported (if you have apps supporting either, Polydia can share with them)
- Innovative color picker allowing the use of transparency just about anywhere
- Basic painting (using photos / pictures imported from your gallery) and drawing (using styles) capabilities
- 'Group edit' mode for selecting multiple objects allowing for cut/copy/paste, movement, alignment, as well as locking and unlocking shapes
- 'Quick edit' mode for fast entry of text labels for new or existing objects without constant dialog pop-ups required. A real time saver when working on a phone.
Diagram templates currently supplied:
Style templates: block, empty, flowchart, mind map, network & computers (2 different icon sets), org chart, BPMN
Structural templates: Venn diagrams (4 types for 2 or 3 sets in color or black and white), Euler diagram (4 sets), Euler (6 set subsets), Pyramid
The main difference between structural and style templates is that structural templates provide a simple 'diagram maker' functionality where part of the diagram is pre-built where appropriate.
For support, please go to Overflow menu -> About -> Feedback and email your questions... the account is monitored and requests replied to. Answering support questions in the Play store is difficult due to replies being limited to 350 characters.
Requires Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) or greater.
User interface optimized for tablets
New options for stroke-only connectors
Shape style enhancements (users of previous versions please see https://plus.google.com/+Quantoa/posts/16MsLpY4PQ9 for information on changes from previous versions)
Minor bug fixes