Polygon Chaos is a fun and addictive game that requires agility and reflexes.
The rules are pretty simple :
- Put finger(s) on the screen and just avoid colisions with enemies !
- Each finger fires targetting the center of the screen, move accordingly to destroy the enemies!
You can use as many fingers as you want but it will be harder and harder avoiding the colisions :)
▶ Get bonuses and upgrade them to remove a maximum of enemies.
▶ Fast and intense games.
▶ Find out the Berserker Mode for extreme parties.
▶ Unlock achievements and appear on the Google Play leaderboards
▶ No in-app purchase.
★★★ How to play ★★★
- Each finger on the screen creates a ship that fires targeting the center of the screen.
- Shooting a white enemy creates an enemy of each primary color and gives you 1 point.
- Shooting a primary color enemy creates two associated secondary color enemies and gives you 2 points.
- Shooting a secondary color enemy will make it disappear and gives you 3 points.
- Don't collide with enemies :)
★★★ Bonuses ★★★
- Shockwave : creates chain reactions. Reaction becomes greater and last longer as you increase the bonus level.
- Multi shoots: fire 20 simultaneous bullets ! For each additional level, 20 additional bullets are fired.
- Mastery of time: temporarily slowdown enemies, additionaly for each level of improvement , each of your fingers firerate is increased by 10% !
Seems easy? Just try!
Survive your own chaos, have fun with this game !
If you liked this game, do not hesitate to try my other games clicking on the icons at the bottom of the description.
Color logic :
A simple , fast and efficient game : the circles should fall on the side of the triangle of the same color.
Requires reflexes and calm. Be Zen !
Picross , Hanjie & Nonograms :
A set of picross offering discover non- real images generated randomly.
Over 200 levels available as well as a picross generator : a good addictive game for picross fans!
The game is also available in nonree version to remove all advertising and download new levels created as soon as they are available!
Android 5.5 lag fixed