PomoPro is a small app for Android, which is dedicated to help you tracking your pomodoros. There are no disturbing features that try to take away your concentration. Just pure pomodoro-tracker.
PomoPro is made for students, who want to learn in a library, that means, PomoPro has no features that could disturb others.
Features of PomoPro
The following features are integrated in PomoPro 1.0
* Track Pomodoros and Breaks
* Let's you decide, when to do breaks
* Store history of last 10 actions
* Prevents screen from locking, so you always see the timer
* vibrate after each pomodoro / break
* Customize times for breaks / pomodoros
The following features are planned for further releases:
About The Pomodoro Technique
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. The technique uses a timer to break down periods of work into 25-minute intervals called 'Pomodoros' (from the Italian word for 'tomatoes') separated by breaks.
If you want to read more about the Pomodoro Technique, read http://www.pomodorotechnique.com/
PomoPro is OpenSource. You can contribute: https://github.com/toebbel/PomoPro
new Features / Improvements (v1.1)
* vibrates after each Pomodoro / timer
* added Settings
* fixed rotation-bug