Ponydroid is a download manager similar to jDownloader or Mipony but for Android.
Install Ponydroid on your smartphone or tablet and enjoy the comfortable features when it comes to downloading files.
Ponydroid is an Android application that automatizes the downloading of files.
It is available in English, Spanish, Japanese. Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Simplified and Tradicional Chinese, Russian, Polish, Romanian and Korean.
The application is in charge of everything, it accesses the web where the file is hosted, it waits the required time and starts downloading them one by one.
- Ponydroid optionally blocks the downloads if there is not WIFI conection,
- manages waiting times,
- send you notificactions when a file download is completed or if it needs you to enter captchas,
- works with or without Premium accounts,
- several options to add links for downloading,
- integrated browser,
- CLICK'N LOAD support,
- .DLC files support,
- supports for interchangeable links,
- REMOTE CONTROL of Ponydroid via web browser or Mipony Remote, ideal for using it on Android miniPC,
- shows history of downloaded files,
- MULTISEGMENT download,
- automatic download retries and
- analyzes the avaibility of the files.
- more than 300 file hosters supported, including Rapidgator, mega.co.nz, Zippyshare, Uploaded.net, Nitroflare, Mediafire, Depositfiles, Filefactory, Uploading, 4shared, etc.
Fixed issue with Lollipop version