Saves the songs from your internet radio station.
PopBot is an app that makes sure you always have the music you need, before you need it:
- An excellent internet radio player with +15,000 radio stations
- Saves the songs from the radio you select
- Songs are saved as mp3 files, sorted as updated playlist from each radio station
- A premium version (available now for free):
Saves unlimited songs,
from multiple radio stations at the same time,
shows album cover art in live radio and for saved songs (beautiful!).
PopBot is an excellent way to keep your music updated. Always updated, no matter what you do you have the songs you like before you need them.
Please tell us if you find a bug/crash instead of giving us low ratings. We want you feedback and will try to fix any bugs when told to us.
The app starts saving music from the station you select and will run in the background, recording tracks and stripping them of chat and commercials. It is easy to quickly have an impressive collection of your favorite music, which is yours to use as you like. The standard setup is to only run on WiFi meaning that you don't need an expensive 3G rate plan.
The app has a list of 15,000 radio stations, and that's where you start. Simply select your favorites in a nice UI. When you have selected your radio station, the PopBot app will work as an intelligent robot in the background. Commercials, jingles, and DJ talk will be removed. Only nice’n clean music will be saved.
Premium version available, but no need to pay for this today. Instead, spread the word on Facebook about the app and you get premium for free. The app shows album art for songs even in live radio. This is cool, this is beautiful.
If a song is played many times the app figures out which was the best version and saves this only. And there are settings to make sure it keeps refreshing my music without overfilling the memory or running out of battery. Nice!
Facebook: We ONLY send to your Facebook when YOU select to do. We will NEVER spam or use Facebook for anything else.
A good tip!
We recommend that you use the PopBot in this way.
1. Select a radio station that play some music you like and some new music as well.
2. Press the Mute button and just leave the PopBot to work over the nights when you have WiFi access and the battery is charged.
3. See what you have a few days later.
Remember, you can use PopBot any way you like in your phone. Enjoy the new music!
If you have any feedback you would like to give us, any comment at all, please send us a mail at [email protected]
We love feedback, criticism, appraisals, and coffee.
PopBot is made available by PopCatcher Audio AB from Sweden. The design is made by the guys from Helpful Strangers.
- Support for Android Jellybean 4.2
- Landscape mode for tablets
- Fixed crash for devices that force landscape mode
- Minor changes to user interface
- Bug fixes