A field with red poppies swaying in the wind while clouds move over the sky that shifts color dynamically during the day and night. At dawn the sun rises and moves slowly over the sky until sunset around 6 pm. Or set the sunrise and sunset times to any time you like. As the night falls the moon appears clearer and clearer until fully visible at midnight.
Double tap on screen to rearrange flowers.
While the free version is beautiful and fully functional, the settings are locked. The full version is highly customizable:
- number of poppies
- set any time of day (colors and light change)
- or use dynamic real time mode
- wind speed
- number of birds
- bird hunt mode
- set size and position of the moon
- night sky brightness
- night light intensity
- sunrise time
- sunset time
- option to use GPS once a day to determine location and automatically calculate sunrise and sunset times, in order to make the sun move similar to the real sun in your location.
- show/hide the sun
- show/hide high clouds
- show/hide low clouds
- silhouette mode
- use true color (24 bit)
This live wallpaper is OpenGL based. This means that animations and graphics will flow much smoother than if it was using the CPU. It also means that the phone's CPU is not working, giving much less impact on overall phone performance. The wallpaper is only active when visible, so battery consumption is very insignificant.
Photo credits (flickr users):
Poppies: Maarten Takens, Kain Kalju, Charlotta Wasteson and seyed mostafa zamani
Grass: Ben Fredericson
Moon: Luis Argerich
- presets and saved settings