Use Port Forwarder Ultimate to forward internal ports. You can for example run a server on port 2121 and use Port Forwarder Ultimate to make is accessible from the outside on port 21. Because a lot of Android apps have limitation on what port you can run a server on (normally only above 1024) you can use this app to run it on all ports!
Root is required, because you need root to change to a port below 1024.
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (Port Forwarder or Dynamic DNS Updaters) and three rules per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy Port Forwarder Ultimate Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Internal port forwarding/mapping (set source and destination port)
- Forward to an internal IP as well
- Start/Stop automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Port Forwarders
- For every Port Forwarder you can set name, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, set rules
- For every rule you can set the source and destination port and optionally a destination host. You can also set your custom command to add/remove the rules (using iptables commands).
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps