Portable Dashboard is a software application that wirelessly acquires the ECM data from the Harley Davidson Data Bus. It then decodes and displays that data in a useful way. Combined with your Android device Portable Dashboard can be used as a compliment to the existing instrumentation cluster as well as augmenting the instrumentation by providing a slew of information not available on the stock cluster.
* All bike data is available for display, including; indicator/warning lights, engine temp, fuel use, odometer, speed, etc.
* Additional information is computed, including; Average fuel economy, Instantaneous fuel economy, Distance until empty, trip odometer, etc.
* Diagnostic Mode providing extensive diagnostic information including; MAP sensor output, Injector Pulse Widths, Intake Air Temperature, Throttle Position, Air to Fuel Ratio and more.
* Integrated GPS providing Heading, Altitude, Velocity and Position.
* Route mapper using Google Maps.
* Trouble code retrieval and clearing as well as complete human readable trouble code lookup database.
* VIN Decoder
* DB Meter (How loud are those new pipes?)
Portable Dashboard only works with 2001-Present Delphi Equipped Harley Davidson motorcycles.
To use all the features of Portable Dashboard an ELM327 compliant Bluetooth Enabled scantool and a custom cable is required.
Update for Android 4.3