Enjoy your OneDrive and SkyDrive pictures like never before. Portfolio is a fast photo gallery and uploader for Microsoft OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive). Portfolio optionally auto downloads display size versions of your photos for fast offline viewing, so you never require a network connection to show off your photos. The auto downloads are small and sync while your device charges.
.: Show Off :.
The app looks great on phones and tablets. View full screen slideshows across all folders or within a single folder. Tailor the interface to always have photos use the full screen. Once the auto download completes, never wait on a network connection again!
.: Easily Upload Your Pictures :.
Batch upload multiple pictures at a time to OneDrive while you do other things. Simply share pictures from your gallery with Portfolio to upload them to your Microsoft OneDrive.
.: Features :.
· Fast offline access to your photos
· Full screen slideshows of single albums or all albums
· View photos shared with you
· View Windows Live contacts and their public albums
· Multiselect to move, delete, and share multiple photos at a time
· Bulk upload multiple photos at at time
· Support for multiple accounts
· View and add comments
· Pinch to zoom
· Create new OneDrive albums
· View photo info
· Set photo as wallpaper
· Send URL of photos
· Send your photos using email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Continuous scroll of albums and thumbnails
· Frequent updates that add new features
.: Options :.
· Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
· Crop to fit so photos always fill the screen
· Control slideshow interval and randomization
· Change storage location to external SD card (or any folder)
· Auto download only when you're on wifi
· Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
.: Full Support :.
I stand behind my apps. If you have any problem, email me at [email protected]
and I'll fix it or refund your money.
Thanks and enjoy!
Fix Microsoft discontinuing prior login method. All users are required to relogin with this version