A free of charge, rather fast model viewing app for common exchange formats, using fast native OpenGL ES 2 renderer and a C/C++ parser.
AD-FREE and dependency free, requiring merely local storage reading privileges.
Features zooming, rotating and panning a colored or textured model or walking through a 3D scene.
Currently supports COLLADA (.DAE, with or without cameras, no animations), Wavefront OBJ and binary STL files - for example a huge number of files available on Google 3D Warehouse.
Supported textures: JPEG, PNG, TIF, GIF, TGA and BMP
User manual (work in progress):
The test examples depicted in the screenshots can be obtained from:
Just unzip and put into /sdcard folder (adb push folder_name /sdcard/folder_name).
Files can be read from the local file system (SDCARD) of a host device, with a custom built-in file browser.
Many thanks to all who sent the bug reports, commented or rated the app. Stay tuned for feature updates.
- PAN mode when zoomed improvement
- camera improvement
- a number of COLLADA loader bugs fixed
- file browser item height and some bugs fixed
- PAN mode (re)introduced
- file browser improved
- MAJOR BUG FIX: flickering occurring during rendering of some models removed
- rendering speed improvement
- fixed the COLLADA parser bug which caused improper rendering in some cases
- binary STL support added