Breakthrough figure posing tool for the artist. Declared the Top 10 must have App by ImagineFX magazine, Now you can always have your very own reference model with you. You can create any pose quickly with an easy to use pose interface. Its simple, just select the body part and then pose the figure. You can pose both the male and female figure. The coolest feature most important to artist is the figures use no constraints allowing geometry to intersect. This allows Artist to pose from realistic to extreme poses. Use it for Drawing, Manga, Illustration, Character Design, Animation, Story Boarding, Comic Books.
The Post Tool 3D was designed by the Artist Riven Phoenix author of 'The Famous Figure Drawing Course HD' used in over 68 Countries.
The Pose Tool uses state-of-the-art 3D Engine that allows you to pose organic figure models.
"Top 10 Must-Have Art App" - ImagineFx magazine #92
"Once you get a feel for it, Pose Tool 3D is a great little reference tool for digital artists" - ImagineFx magazine #92
"Pose Tool 3D is a great way for artists on the move to experiment with character poses." - ImagineFx magazine #92
- One Finger - Orbit around figure
- One Finger Tap - Select body part
- Two Finger Pinch - Zoom in and Out and Pan at the same time. This feature gives you the ability to setup dramatic shots for your poses quickly. Very powerful feature.
- Pose Buttons
- Help Menu
- Save Current Pose
- Load Last Saved Pose
- Center Figure
- Reset Figure to T-Pose
- Hide Menu Bar
- 3 Point lighting System
- Muscle Maps Mode
- Gesture System mode
- Life Drawing Mode Mono
- Life Drawing Mode Color
- Camera FOV
- Grid Guides
- Mannequin Mode
- Cube Guides
- Average Male/Female body type
- Heavy Male/Female body type
- Old Male/Female body type
- Skinny Male/Female body type
- Muscular Male/Female body type
Male and Female Organic Moving Parts:
- Upper Arm
- Lower Arm
- Upper Leg
- Lower Leg
- Feet Ball
- Updated Save and Load GUI
- New! You can now setup light colors for creating amazing lighting effects. Very powerful for painting figures
- New! You can now change the camera FOV for dramatic perspective
- New! Life drawing textures updated.
- New! 3 point color lighting system used with new skin textures for dramatic lighting.
- New! Light position for both male and female are now saved. Shared between both figures
- New! You can now use the grid guides for perspective