PostPosition is an All-in-One sharing App. Resize images and/or add GPS information to them.
Adapt pictures for sharing them via Email or on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Wordpress, Blogger, etc.
# Simple to use, powerful in customization #
- Resize and compress images
- Keep using your favorite Gallery App and select "share with PostPosition", then you can share it with any other App, with your pictures already reduced in size (sometimes up to 100 times smaller!)
- Image reduction algorithm is optimized for the best picture quality and low disk size
- Share your current position with or without images
- Add / remove / modify GPS Geotagging information or Private data inside images
- Keep / remove photo EXIF data or only the GPS EXIF
- Automatic rotation of pictures according to orientation EXIF tag
- Store your location (or choose a fake one) and store it inside the pictures using EXIF or via text
- Share a Google link of your position or an embedded map
- Post to Twitter, Facebook or WordPress also using only Email
- Organize your contacts in groups for quick posting
- Find out and share also the Postal address where you are
- NO ADS!
- Less than 100KB! Optimized code for fast performance and small size
Discover the rest!
Start PostPosition, attach files, post it.
From any other App select "Share with" and choose PostPosition. Add / remove GPS info and resize the images and forward it all to another App.
Select Attach File in any App. Choose PostPosition. Choose Gallery or any other App. Choose how to reduce it.
Start PostPosition, take a quick picture, post it.
You can also simply start PostPosition and send your position to you friends via SMS, gTalk, Mail, Skype, Line, Tango or WhatsApp.
WhatsApp only allows you to share the position where you are currently, but with PostPosition you can select on a map the position where you want to meet and you are not yet (or the position you were supposed to be ;-).
You can personalize which other information you want to send (Street Address, City, Altitude, Coordinates etc.) and to who by default.
Posts can be sent via mail, so you can post Offline when traveling without Internet connection, and it will be sent automatically when syncing mails again.
Long tap on the map to set a (meeting/fake) position to send.
PostPosition is a All-in-One App which gathers most of the functions from all these Apps:
Here I am 2, I am here, One touch Location, Send my Location, Meet me here, Superious, PosterDroid, Posterous, GeoCam, Twidroyd, Seesmic, picplz, Plume, twicca, GeoTagger, Image Shrink, Image Resizer.
This is a functional Beta version and we're still working on it, please leave negative feedback yet.
This is a very hardware dependent App. I apologize for all issues you may find. Please DO SEND THE REPORTS so that we can fix it for your device or contact us per mail at postposition AT sitoplex .com
Suggestions and ideas are more than welcome.
Post to Wordpress with a map using iFrames of your location. Keep a personal Blog with pictures of the places you visited.
Just link your Posterous account with Twitter or Facebook and then use [email protected]
- anything in subject line will turn in your Twitter/Facebook status.
With it you can post automatically without installing any other App to: Facebook, Facebook Page, Twitter, LinkedIn, Buzz, FriendFeed, Jaiku, Plurk, Identica, Blogger, Tumblr, Shopify, Typepad, Xanga, Wordpress, MovableType, Drupal, Flickr, Picasa, YouTube, Vimeo, Viddler, Blip.tv, Scribd and Delicious
Go to blogger.com and create a blog.
From the Blogger dashboard, go to Settings -> Email and set up your own private mail-to-blogger address - something like [email protected]
Go to twitterfeed.com, login with your OpenID and associate your Blogger feed to your twitterfeed account.
- Autoresize images received to the SD card. You can keep or not GPS or EXIF information and compress (to reduce file size).
- Added Google Maps iFrame support, and WordPress support.
- Added image thumbnails on the bottom when sharing images with this App.
Beta Version, please don't leave negative feedback yet!
It may crash because this App uses GPS and location systems which are very phone dependent.
If it crashes PLEASE SEND THE REPORT so I can make it work on your specific device.