I realize that there are many flashlight applications in the play store. But none had the one feature I wanted the most. This was being able to switch the led light of the camera on and off from the lock screen using the power button. So Power Torch was created!
* Switch on/off the camera flash from the settings
* Switch on/off the camera flash from the lock screen using the power button
* Shows a notification when the torch is burning
* Turn torch off using the notification
* Has haptic feedback when toggling the torch, option that can be configured
* Torch goes out after timeout, default after 2 minutes, setting can be disabled
* Background services have been written so they don't use extra battery
* Holo design
* No Ads
How to use:
* In the lock screen, long press the power button to toggle the flashlight.
* Blacklist this application from the task killer (if you use any)
This is the demo version, support development by buying the paid version.
Version 1.6 (2014/07/02)
* Put feedback/about UI in menu (Holo theme)
* Fix toggle torch when pressing home from camera
* Add option not to toggle torch while charging
* Fix killing app from task manager
Version 1.5 (2014/04/14)
* Add notification while torch is burning
* Fix some edge cases in which the torch could toggle