Useful for monitoring CPU hungry apps AND apps causing wakelocks that stop 'phone from sleeping.
Keywords: Monitor Watchdog Wakelock Detector Saves Battery TaskKiller Uninstaller widgets
- lists the applications running with CPU / RAM utilized by the app.
- displays if app has taken any wakelocks and is draining battery
- when app was started and running in foreground / background /service
- user can sort apps based on CPU / Memory/ Start Time/ Wakelock taken
- stop an application
blacklist an app which will enable auto kill when app crosses a threshold cpu usage
- monitor runs in background with a configurable period, shows alerts of apps which are above threshold
- User can stop the apps in batch mode
- A full uninstaller is provided where all apps along with phone memory used, install date is displayed
- Beautiful graphs show live system Monitor
- (d) SD Card Storage Details
- App supports both Portrait and landscape modes to best utilize the screen space.
- Widgets in sizes 2x2 and 4x4 are provided for in Full Version;
- Fixed a minor Whitelist issue
- Notifications are cleared on click
- InstaBoost Image Added.
- Few minor Improvements.