A sleek and convenient archiver and file manager with ZIP, RAR, 7z, and tar support.
- Two independent pages
- Unpacking ZIP, RAR, 7z, tar, and also tar.gz
- Creating and editing ZIP, 7z, tar, and tar.gz
- File manager with the usual functions like copy, paste, delete, share and so on
- root operations
- Drag and drop support
- Nice looks
About permissions: prevention from sleeping is required to keep the device awake while doing something with the files (some people were complaining about it).
If you've found a bug or want to make a feature request, that's great! Head over to the site given below in the "Developer" section and add a comment to an existing issue or open a new one. You can also drop me an email.
If you report some bad archive which doesn't open in my application though it should (not corrupted or with some unsupported algorithm), don't forget to attach it to your issue or email. Otherwise, guesswork isn't really reliable, you know. If the archive is too large, upload it to a file exchange service and leave a URL.
Oh, and thanks for using my application! Hope you like it.
- Fixed a startup crash on some Android 4.4 devices
- Added the Holo light theme, it is now the default theme
- File movement is now much faster
- Directories are now loaded faster as well
- Saving archives to the SD card on Android 4.4 is now possible
- Fixed the problem with editing some ZIP files
- Fixed the problem with redundant remount dialogs on rooted devices
- Multiple other fixes