See live attendance, assignments, scores, grades and more, right from teachers’ grade books.
Now with an easy access setup process!
PowerSchool is the fastest-growing most widely used student information system, supporting more than 13 million students in all 50 states and 72 countries.
PowerSchool provides real-time access to:
* Assignments & Scores
* Standards Progress
* School Announcements
* Teacher Comments
* Grade Point Average
* Lunch Transactions & Balance**
* Fee Transactions & Balance
You can also use PowerSchool to register to receive email alerts for grades, attendance, assignments and more.
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool student information system. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool. You can also check to see if your school or district has registered to use the app by visiting http://pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/mobile/students
** PLEASE NOTE
* PowerSchool for Students requires PowerSchool version 7.2.3 or higher
* Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
* Lunch transactions only available is using the PowerLunch meal management system
* Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
What’s New in Version 2.1.0
- Live Feed screen improvements and performance enhancements
- New FAQ feature available during on-boarding
- Support for PowerSchool authentication through IdP (SAML)
- Username recovery and password reset
- New Activities screen
- Bug fixes