With the PowerVoip app for Android, you are able to make calls to anyone you want at a price that is much lower what you are used to.
After downloading the app you can easily create a user account. Subsequently, there are three ways of saving on your (inter)national calls:
1. Make your call directly through the PowerVoip system (VoIP call);
2. Use a local access number, which directs your call through a local landline phone number;
3. Use the callback functionality; both you and the person you wish to talk to receive a call from the PowerVoip system, after which you are connected.
Aside from calls PowerVoip also supports text messaging to any mobile number. Check out all the rates on our website and find out how much you can save using the PowerVoip Android app.
- Make VoIP phone calls on your Android phone
- Connect to Internet using Wifi, GPRS, or UMTS
- Latest internet technology at lower rates and perfect sound quality
- Select regular contacts from contact list to make a call
- Works all around the globe: anywhere, anytime
- Send Text messages
- Detailed call information
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
Several bugfixes and improvements.
If you encounter any problem please contact us via email: [email protected]