Practice OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology is an essential practice and preparation tool for all medical students. It includes 60 practice cases, sample marking schemes preparation tips, and discussions all written by experienced OSCE examiners to ensure you excel in your exams.
All questions are designed to be undertaken in pairs, with one student acting as the examiner and the other as the exam candidate. Exam mode questions have added self-testing functionality to allow for individual revision if you choose.
- 60 OSCE scenarios that reflect real-world situations
- Quick reference guides
- Expert author team
- Bookmark, highlight and make your own notes
- Covers a breadth of sub-specialties in womenís health including general obstetrics and gynaecology, infertility, endocrinology, oncology, fetal medicine and ultrasound
- Progressive complexity
- Discussion and key points
- Self-directed learning
- Local conditions, rural and remote medical practice and indigenous cultural factors.