* This app is trial for older version. Demo for version 2.5 is prepared as another seperate app. But still this version could be used to compare virtual sound and machine sound.
* To run Demo for new version - Practice Player Live 2.5 Demo, go to below link;
* Or search with keyword - 'practice player 2.5 demo', or 'musicXml 2.5 demo'
* This is a 'trial' version of advanced midi/musicXml playing tools for practice.
* tested from small phone up to 10 inch tablets.
* This is not really 'lite' version you can use daily but just demo(trial) with old UI and limited functions - actually free 'lite' version has not been prepared.
* This tool started with Midi and version 2.0 utilized soundfonts and recently, MusicXml support started and more musicXml vocabularies are being added.
* Pls. see following link to read implemented musicXml features up today.
* Free upgrade policy.
- Besides soundfont provided, this app allows users to use their own soundfont collections.
- You can just put your .sf2 files into sdcard\soundfontdir folder.
- But when you first install this app, recommended is to install seperate app for soundfont download - 'soundfont installer'
- You can turn off 'live midi' and soundfont feature using 'Live' button to experience sound without soundfonts but this is not recommended.
* You can save modified(track, extracted parts, tempo, key, instrument, etc) midi into SD card area (paid version only)
* You can try full functions with sample files pre-installed but user files will be played for only 40 seconds.
- Live midi features work on only devices with ARM cpu and with Android 2.3.3 and higher
** FEATURE SUMMARY **
- Read midi and musicXml (.mid, .xml, .mxl)
- Download and launch above file format from internet and file explorer.
- You can use 2 sets of soundfonts in parallel in layer. It trys to find patch first from 1st. set and if not found, find patch in 2nd. set.
- Repeat control and sounding control(dynamics, fermata, trill etc) for xml score.
- Control per track - hide/show, solo, mute, highlight, volume, instrument, pan change
- Tempo change maintains tempo curve.
- Set playing start/stop position arbitrarily with simple repeat or auto speed-up repeat option.
- Smart metronome follows tempo change or time signature change.
- Key(or pitch) change supports transposing instruments for each track seperately
- Lyrics, multiple lyrics supports for international local languages.
- Score size control
- Can save modified per file seperately.
- Auto Scrolll on/off
- EQ, reverb control
- Open mdi, xml, mxl from DropBox
- Score orientation can be change using button on the screen
- Sending score via E-mail (alternative way of printing)
- This app. could help people who play/practice instrument for classical music
* There are a lot of midi files available for download with very low cost or for free.
* Midi contains only information for sound, not for score. So restored score from midi may not be enough. But for classical music, score generated even from midi may be helpful.
* pls. email me for any bugs/troubles you've found with the xml/midi file attached.
* bug report from your device does not help to identify problem in many cases.
- Link to move to the new Demo App for latest version 2.5.1
- no more update, pls. go to new Demo.