* This app is trial for older version. Demo for latest version is prepared as another seperate app.
* To run Demo for new version - Practice Player Live Midi Demo, go to below link;
* Or search with keyword - 'practice player Live demo', or 'musicXml Live demo'
* This is a 'trial' version of advanced midi/musicXml playing tools for practice.
* tested from small phone up to 10 inch tablets.
* This is not really 'lite' version you can use daily but just demo(trial) with old UI and limited functions - actually free 'lite' version has not been prepared.
* This tool started with Midi and version 2.0 utilized soundfonts and recently, MusicXml support started and more musicXml vocabularies are being added.
* Pls. see following link to read implemented musicXml features up today.
* Free upgrade policy.
- Besides soundfont provided, this app allows users to use their own soundfont collections.
- You can just put your .sf2 files into sdcard\soundfontdir folder.
- But when you first install this app, recommended is to install seperate app for soundfont download - 'soundfont installer'
- You can turn off 'live midi' and soundfont feature using 'Live' button to experience sound without soundfonts but this is not recommended.
* You can save modified(track, extracted parts, tempo, key, instrument, etc) midi into SD card area (paid version only)
* You can try full functions with sample files pre-installed but user files will be played for only 40 seconds.
- Live midi features work on only devices with ARM cpu and with Android 2.3.3 and higher
** FEATURE SUMMARY **
- Read midi and musicXml (.mid, .xml, .mxl)
- Download and launch above file format from internet and file explorer.
- You can use 2 sets of soundfonts in parallel in layer. It trys to find patch first from 1st. set and if not found, find patch in 2nd. set.
- Repeat control and sounding control(dynamics, fermata, trill etc) for xml score.
- Control per track - hide/show, solo, mute, highlight, volume, instrument, pan change
- Tempo change maintains tempo curve.
- Set playing start/stop position arbitrarily with simple repeat or auto speed-up repeat option.
- Smart metronome follows tempo change or time signature change.
- Key(or pitch) change supports transposing instruments for each track seperately
- Lyrics, multiple lyrics supports for international local languages.
- Score size control
- Can save modified per file seperately.
- Auto Scrolll on/off
- EQ, reverb control
- Open mdi, xml, mxl from DropBox
- Score orientation can be change using button on the screen
- Sending score via E-mail (alternative way of printing)
- This app. could help people who play/practice instrument for classical music
* There are a lot of midi files available for download with very low cost or for free.
* Midi contains only information for sound, not for score. So restored score from midi may not be enough. But for classical music, score generated even from midi may be helpful.
* pls. email me for any bugs/troubles you've found with the xml/midi file attached.
* bug report from your device does not help to identify problem in many cases.
- Link to move to the new Demo App for latest version 2.5.1
- no more update, pls. go to new Demo.