A notepad for taking notes during a sermon, keeping verses, other notes and todo or check lists.
**NOTE**: Backup before upgrading.
Internet is needed to get verses for NIV and NKJV Bibles
This donate version of 'Praise Notepad KJV' has the same functionalities as the free version.
By donating, you will be inspiring the developer to further enhance this app.
The notes from the free version can be restore to this version.
1. Do a backup in the free version from the menu
2. Do a restore (by selecting from the menu 'more/restore notes from free'.
3. Recreate the Labels in the Pro version. (The notes are still labeled)
The notes db from the free version will overwrite this version.
Warning! All the notes in this version will be deleted when the free version is restored.
There is a similar version but without the Bible. Please find 'Note Stacks' in the Android Market
How to use:
- Click 'New Note' or 'Add Seg' to add a new note or new segment
- Click on 'VERSE' to add verses from the Bible (KJV, NIV, NKJV)
- Long press to organise note: insert, cut/copy and paste segments
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Update note label and note type in view text mode
- quick insert of verse into note
- read KJV
- large font of easy reading
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen when viewing note
- labels in the sidebar for easy access
- rearrange order of labels
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area
This app is not affiliated with biblegateway.com.
Please email suggestions and bugs to [email protected]
Tags: KJV, NIV, NKJV bible, notepad, notes, taking, todo, list, note book, sermons, speeches, outline
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
1.4.5 Removed the white in segment title when segments are collapsed/expanded
1.4.4 Labels are backed up in the backup file
1.4.3 When a segment is empty in the segment edit, the segment will be automatically deleted when saved or discarded
Add a list quickly in the edit segment screen (Save and Add button).
Backup the notes database to SD card automatically