This great app provides you with all the tools to aid, help and assist you to enjoy and to perfect your salat (5 daily obligatory prayers) and also aims help you increase the collection of surahs (verses) to call upon and recite while performing salat.
All presented in a intuitive, fun, colourful and easy to use application with a modern user interface, that is designed to take full advantage of the high resolution retina displays.
Pray With Me, is like having your own personal teacher, parent or Imam to lead the salat and for you to follow performing that salat**, the difference being that Pray With Me recites, at an audible level, those parts that are normally recited in silence. Truly essential when one is learning how to pray, or when the app is used to check that all is being pronounced and recited correctly (a major consideration when Arabic is not your first language).
* FULL AUDIO RENDITION OF THE FIVE DAILY SALATS (FARD, SUNNAH AND WITR)
* OVER 40 SURAHS AND DU'AS TO CHOOSE FROM. Select a rakat, and choose the surah to listen to and recite after surah Fatiha - either while performing salat or while using the sleep function.
* UNIQUE SLEEP FUNCTION: listen to a selection of surahs of your choice as you drift of to sleep, the volume of the playback reduces as is near the end of your selected time
* SALAT TIMES WITH SUNRISE AND SUNSET TIMES
* QIBLA COMPASS
* GREGORIAN AND ISLAMIC DATES
MINI GUIDES - WITH TRANSLATION AND TRANSLITERATION
* FULL SALAT GUIDE
* TAHAJJID SALAT (Night prayer)
* SALAT AL-ISTIKHARAH (Guidance salat)
* EID SALAT
* JANAZZA (FUNERAL) SALAT
* WUDU AND GHUSL GUIDE
SURAHS AND DU'AS (SUPPLICATIONS)
* WHAT TO PRAY AFTER COMPLETING YOUR SALAT
* AYAT UL-KURSI - (The Throne)
* SURAH - AL-IKHLAS (The Purity)
* SURAH - AN-NAS (Mankind)
* SURAH - AL-FALAQ (Dawn)
* SURAH - AL-KAFIROUN (The Unbeliever)
* DU'A-E-QUNOOT (Standing)
* SURAH YA-SIN
Suitable for all ages: converts, reverts, beginners and experienced alike who just want to ensure they are reciting the essentials correctly.
A percentage of the proceeds from the sale are being automatically donated to vetted Islamic Charities.
If you have found any errors, issues, bugs, please let us know by email at [email protected]
We will aim to solve them through a free update.
** This app is not meant to be used as a replacement to the prescribed sunnah of how salat is performed. Only to be used as a teaching/learning tool.
NOTE: iPod touch users the qibila compass part of this app, because iPod touch does not have a built in compass component.
THE INSPIRATION FOR THE APP: came from personal experiences and family members.
1: Their are parts of the Salat that are recited silently. This app recites all parts audibly.
2: A family member is dyslexic, finds memorising short and long pieces of text (surahs) very difficult. Used to use a book perched in front of him while praying.
3: My 13 year-old niece wishes to learn the Salat - wishes to do so in her own time and method.
In all three examples - this app has helped address their needs.