Organise your prayer life with this straightforward and distraction-free app.
Every day, Prayer Mate will select a person or topic that you've entered from each of your main categories (perhaps "My family" or "My small group at church") and show them to you as a series of index cards - then just swipe between them to pray.
Prayer is one of the greatest privileges for the person of faith, and yet most of us wish we were better at it. Now when you say to someone "I'll pray for you!" you can make sure you follow it up.
* Intuitive index card interface lets you swipe between the day's topics
* Set up your own personal categories and subjects to suit the way you pray
* Subscribe to online prayer diaries, with content from organisations such as London City Mission, Open Doors, UCCF The Christian Unions, Church Society and numerous local churches (including your own if you like!)
* Get the Church of England Collect for the Day automatically
* Operation World country for the day feed
* Attach photos and PDFs to prayer points
* Optional daily alarm clock to remind you to pray
* Schedule cards by date or day of the week/month, or just let PrayerMate pick for you
* Attach photos to subjects
* Backup and restore via Dropbox (compatible with iOS version)
* Downloadable prayer gallery
Fixes alarm & Dropbox import crash
New in v3.0.0:
1. "Add from address book" button
2. "Send message" button to send emails and SMS (works best after using 'Add from address book')
3. "Change subject order" page now gives options to shuffle, sort and enable "auto-shuffle"
4. "Recently prayed" list in main settings menu
5. Export to Dropbox now lets you selectively export categories
6. Support for Push Notifications about prayer feeds updates
7. Region-specific featured feeds list