Prayers Gadget Features:
- Islamic prayer times, with remaining time to next prayer
- Qibla direction
- Azkar and Tasbeeh
- Hijri and Gregorian calendars
- Important Islamic events
- Azan (Adhan), Iqama, and Reminders at prayer time
- Can automatically set your phone to silent mode during prayer period
- You can use GPS, the Internet, or set your location manually
- A unique feature of Prayers Gadget is that it can accept a prepared prayer timetable from a CSV file. This means you can set the prayer times to EXACTLY match those of your city or local Islamic center.
- Prayers Gadget contains a Widget to display Islamic prayer times, with remaining time to next prayer
- You can either use Prayers Gadget as a regular App, or you can put your phone/tablet on a stand in your home/office/local mosque to display Islamic prayer times and play Azan
- Supports Arabic language for Android 3.0 and higher
Please remember us in your prayers.
1. If you see wrong data due to an earlier bug, please click on "Defaults" in the Settings page, then detect your location or set it manually.
2. If you cannot see the App Widget, please reboot your phone. This usually fixes the issue.
3. Make sure you do NOT install the App on the SD card if you want to use the Widget associated with the App. Rather, install the App on the phone itself.
4. Please browse through the different settings of Prayers Gadget to improve the calculated prayer times and to discover its large set of features.
5. Your feedback is highly appreciated. So, if the prayer times displayed by the Gadget are different than the ones officially used by your country, and there is a Website that displays these official prayer times, please send a link to such Website by email to [email protected]
- Added ability to set fixed iqama times
- Added option of full-screen (big) messages for Azan and Iqama
- Added ability to change main menu string to Qibla, 99 names, dots, and dashes
- Added 99 names of Allah to list of views
- Fixed the Widget Fajr time bug
- Fixed Android KitKat Webview number entry bug