Various complexity levels, based on algorithms of Preferans guru Dmitriy Lesnoy and other Marriage for Windows authors, provide fascinating game for amateurs and professional players.
Preferans is the most popular Eastern European card game, where winning depends more on player’s acquirements than on his luck.
The game contains:
1) Six complexity levels. None of them (except Cheater) cheats: good gameplay is achieved only by thorough calculations;
2) Three most popular conventions (Leningrad, Sochi, Rostov) with ability to customize other Preferans conventions;
3) Journey with popular characters;
4) Tweaking UI (timeouts, animations, suit and card orders) and gameplay, in-app language selection;
5) User offers, discard returning, deal customization.
Join us in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/preferansgame !
For those who have doubts that our game doesn't cheat - here are our AI demos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8rLmja2wchPTxAFer-705x6USsk_po0I
card game, bid, whist, preferance, trick, intellectual, aristocratic, misere, trump, suit.
1) Fixed: cards of a competitor who declared misere were not shown during its turn;
2) All 4 rewards for tricks from widow were turned on for all conventions;
3) Improved score balance calculation for tricks from widow;
4) Added smart bid/contract confirmation: for no-trump contracts and when lacking of trumps.