This is the long awaited free version of "Preferans", a highly intellectual and aristocratic trick taking card game.
For the rules please visit Wikipedia page at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preferans
NOW YOU CAN KEEP YOUR GAME DATA ON CLOUD!
*** It's addictive once you get the rules! ***
*** It's better thаn poker! ***
Preferans - main features:
* 3 players: the user and 2 androids
* Configurable profiles for different users
* 4 difficulty levels
* 3 preferans game flavors - "Sochi", "Leningrad" and "Rostov"
* Portrait and landscape playing modes for compatible devices, i.e. tablets and larger resolution phones.
* Centralized leader board with player global rank and position
* Offers - an ability to end the current game early if opponents agree
* Additional settings:
- passing': type (sliding or classic), progression, cost, exit and interruption
- whist': type, whether whist on 6♠ is mandatory or arbitrary, game of 10
- who controls the game against android who has declared misére
- card suit order
- card rank order in suit
- control tap at round end
- making obvious moves automatically
- animation speed
* Configurable smart confirmations for first bid and contract
* Configurable "skip-a-game" when AI plays human cards
* An ability to replay the last deal without affecting the game score: great for learning how to play
* Integration with popular social networks for sharing game results
* Extensive games statistics
* Keeping game data on cloud (Android 2.3+)
' - This option can not be changed while in the game
For questions on how to create and install custom card and suit images please contact us.
We hope you are going to enjoy playing the game the way we did while developing it.
Please feel free to contact us should you find any bug or would like to suggest a new feature. Our e-mail address appears on this page. You may also visit and "like" our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PlayOnSmart
* game saving mechanism has been reworked
* changed external decks location folder due to Android 4.4+ requirements. New location available in deck selection dialog
* fixed dialogs displayed poorly in landscape mode