This utility is targeted for mobile prepaid user only. For those travel a lot and using different prepaid card in different country, they may find this useful. Currently only some mobile operator in Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand are supported.
Features supported (valid depend on operator)
1. Check balance
2. Access easy menu
4. Access helpline
5. Access voicemail
6. Broadband (APN setting, balance, plan)
Below mobile operators are supported but some of them haven't tested because short of SIM card to test.
- Singtel Hi!Card
- M1 M Card, Prepaid Broadband (Not tested)
- Starhub GREEN card, MaxMobile (Not tested)
- Maxis Hotlink
- Celcom Xpax
- Celcom Prepaid Broadband (Not tested)
- DiGi Prepaid, Internet Prepaid (Not tested)
- U Mobile Prepaid (Not tested)
- DTAC (Not tested)
For in-correct or missing info, please help to provide feedback/suggestion through email ([email protected]
For those un-tested operator, if you verify that info is correct, do update as well.
For Multi-SIM device, due to Android API, this phone will only detect first SIM card.
READ_PHONE_STATE: Read SIM & Operator info
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: For some feature, it may need to access internet like Internet Top-up and Ads
1. Bug Fix on APN setting
1. Bug Fix
2. Update on Malaysia Hotlink
3. Remove Add/Change APN setting because this may crash on some Android v4.0 and above devices
1. Bugs Fix