Preschool Fun is a Montessori based App with over 40 animated scenes to learn letters, numbers and music as well as having fun with other activities such as puzzles and colouring books.
Each animated scene will give your child the ability to:
- See how to write a letter or number, hear and learn its name
- Practice writing and tracing a letter, number or the child’s name using colour pencils
- Learn to count
- Discover more complex concepts such as clock time, shapes, kaleidoscope...
- Solve puzzles
- Learn the basic of music with a keyboard and different musical instruments
The Montessori Method relies on autonomy and self-confidence. Children should explore the App by touching as many objects as possible with or without the support of their parents.
For children aged 2 to 6 years old.
No adverts, no menus. Children are free to roam around the various screens without disruptions.
This free version enables you to use about one third of the app and the full version is available as an in-app purchase.
Note that we had issues in previous versions whereby, in some cases, the full version was still locked after an in-app purchase was made. We’re confident that this issue that now been solved. A "Restore Purchase" button has also been added for those that have already purchase the app.
In any case, please do not hesitate to email [email protected]
for any purchase problem you may have and we will come back to you promptly.
Game for kids, Educational games, Child, Game for children, Games for kids, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Shapes, Puzzle, Cognitive Skills, Visual Spatial Skills, Shape Recognition, Tactile Skills, Fine Motor Skills
- Background music volume has been lowered for a better user experience
- The music room now plays the correct song for "Au clair de la Lune"
- Various other small bug fixes
- For any issues please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]