Prey helps you retrieve your lost or stolen phone, tablet and laptop. Prey is 100% FREE and you can protect up to 3 devices with one single account.
Prey works on all major operating systems, so it lets you keep track and trigger actions on all your devices from a single place. Like a universal remote control, but for laptops and mobiles.
Download Prey on the devices you want to protect and configure your account so you can:
- Find your phone
on a map through geolocation using both GPS and WiFi triangulation
- Get reports with pictures
taken with your device, screenshots and location (the crucial piece of data that police officers need to take action)
- Lock your device down
- Trigger a loud alarm
remotely even if your phone is put on silent
- Display a tailored alert message
on the screen
- Gather the network information
that your device is connected to (for accurate pinpointing)
We should mention that sensitive data is gathered only when you request it, and is for your eyes only ‐ nothing is sent without your permission. You can always check our source code if you want to make sure.
Don’t take our word for it. Read hundreds of recovery cases from our happy users: https://preyproject.com/blog/cat/recoveries
Email us whenever you have a question [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/preyproject
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/preyproject
Read our Terms of service: https://preyproject.com/terms
- Safer lock feature on this Android version. Give Prey permission to draw over other apps for it to work.
- On this new Android version, you need to give Prey new permissions in order for the app to generate reports. Camera, location and device status access are needed.
- Improve performance and bug fixes.