This application is used to save money in the shopping cart. Compare unit prices between 2 items.
For example, you can compare the price of 2 offers of toilet paper (Item A and Item B).
Item A costs 8.95 and has 60 units + 20 gift and Item B costs 10 and has 85 units.
At first it seems that it is cheaper Item B but considering the 20 units gift is cheaper Item A:
Price/unit Item A: 0.11
Price/unit Item B: 0.12
Data to enter:
* Price Item A.
* Units Item A.
* Price Item B.
* Units Item B.
* The cheapest is the green one.
* The most expensive is the red one.
* If you have only one item the result is in purple.
- 2 languages: English and Spanish.
- Simple interface.
For any questions or improves contact in the email that appears in the application.
- Add 2 languages: French and German
- It solves some display problems
- Added advertising