*** NOW ACCEPTING USERS IN Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and District of Columbia!
Price Pinchy lets you compare and report prices for everyday products in your local area! We target but are not limited to products such as groceries, toys, and household supplies. See how much you can save every day when you know where to buy the products you purchase most often!
* Report prices from the mobile app! Prices are automatically shared with other users. If you spot a great price, report it to Price Pinchy!
* Create your shopping list from your home pantry and track prices at your favorite stores.
* Report prices while shopping or even from your home pantry with your receipt.
* Scan or enter item UPC or 4/5 digit produce codes to report prices at your local store(s).
* Compares prices from up to 4 selected stores.
* Create multiple shopping lists.
Price Reports / Crowd Sourcing / Data Confidence
* 'Best Price' reports are based on examining all prices available your region. 'Best Price' data is regional and is not limited to your selected stores.
* Stores can participate and provide their prices.
* Save a pending price report locally. Work to collect prices online or offline on your phone! The Price Pinchy mobile app allows you to set your 'Work Mode' to offline and save prices locally. The Price Pinchy mobile app will automatically synchronize pending prices and shopping list additions once connectivity is more ideal.
* Price reports include confidence data that helps guide your trust of the reported price. The more people that report and verify the same price at the same store, the higher the pricing confidence.
* Prices you report will also be included in your reports even once a newer price has been received. Just in case, you only fully trust the prices you spot and report!
* The Price Pinchy mobile app is free as long as you are contributing pricing data. The first 6 months are free. After 6 months, you are required to submit 10 price reports for 10 different products within a 30 day period OR pay $0.99 for access. If you have exceeded 30 days, you will be blocked from viewing price reports until either you submit 10 reports or make a purchase.