The PriceSpy App helps you find the best price every time you shop no matter where you are!
Using the app, you can log in and create lists of products you want to compare or make a wish list. You can also use our filter to make your search more narrow, which will help you find exactly the product you're looking for. You also have the ability to create alerts for the price and availability for products. When the price hits the point you have decided on, you will get a push notification or an e-mail, and you can buy it on the spot!
The PriceSpy Android app has the following features
• Filtering to easily search based on properties
• Price alerts through push notifications and e-mail (requires login)
• Lists, where you can save products accessible later in the app as well as on pricespy.co.nz (requires login)
• Compare products to see how they differ from each other
• Real time search in order to get the best price fast
• View price and popularity changes on products
• Use voice search to make your search even easier
• Integrated barcode scanning for price comparisons on products in stores
• Online prices of products in nearby stores
• Reviews by members of products and stores
• Product information
• Expert reviews and product tests
• Suggestions of related products
The PriceSpy app monitors the markets in Sweden, Norway, the UK, Ireland and New Zealand. To switch market: select the menu, choose settings and then region. Please note that switching region affects the language of the content displayed in the app.
The PriceSpy app aims to give you the complete PriceSpy experience, and then some, right on your mobile. We are continually developing the app in an effort to make it even better, as well as adding new features.
Please contact us at [email protected]
You may also reach us on:
- Bug fixes
- New menu design.
- Category descriptions visible inside categories.
- Allow shortcut creation inside launcher for quick access to the scanning.
- Change notification settings (sound / vibrate).
- Support to use external barcode scanner instead of the internal.