Primal Simplex Solver is a linear programming problems solver which implements the primal simplex algorithm to find the optimal solution. Solutions are given for any maximization problem which involves up to 10 variables and up to 10 constraints.
- Solves maximization problems using primal simplex algorithm
- Handles up to 10 variables and up to 10 constraints
- Handles any kind of constraint (= , =)
- Solution is given step-by-step, showing partial tableaus, or immediately with one click
- Results include: optimal variables values, reduced costs, shadow prices, slack/surplus variables values
- Supports both decimals and fractions
- Added italian translation