A simple ad-free application to show all the prime factors of a composite number or determine if it's a prime number.
- Integer Factorization / Prime Factorization
- Calculate Greatest Common Divisor (GCD, GCF, HCF) from any set of numbers
- Calculate Least Common Multiple (LCM) from any set of numbers
Input numbers can be up to 14 digits long (99 trillion).
Least Common Multiple, Lowest Common Multiple, Smallest Common Multiple
Greatest Common Divisor, Greatest Common Factor, Highest Common Factor
If you have any suggestions on additional functionality or bug reports, just email me and I'll be happy to take a look.
- Updated to use Jelly Bean API & User Interface
- Explicit support for small and large screen devices
- German translation
- Added GCD/LCM calculation