Welcome to the world of Principia - the successor to the Android hit physics game Apparatus, played by over 3 million players.
This is the LITE (free) version of Principia. It is a preview of the full version.
Solve puzzles using the laws of physics. Help the robot get to the goal by building contraptions, bridges and vehicles.
Open up the sandbox editor and use over 170 unique objects to create anything from a simple teeter totter to a working calculator. Use the advanced electronics system to create your own games.
Buy the full version to be able to upload your creations to the community website or download creations by others. Join thousands of other players and compete in the weekly Building Contests! Gain control of the robot by playing as him in Adventure Mode.
Principia is part of the "Apparatus" physics game series, brought to you by indie game developer Bithack.
- Bugfixes for 1.4
1.4 Adventure Update
- Added support for in-game adventure building
- Robot can now equip different weapons and tools on each arm
- Added an introductory adventure main level
- Textured pixels
- Terrain painting in sandbox
- Support for mining terrain
- Many new objects
- Added various power-up oils and basic oil mixing
- New weapon: Shotgun
- Various issues with multi-part objects (damper, open pivot) fixed