*** 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER ***
Welcome to Principia - the world's most advanced virtual mechanics and electronics sandbox game, and the successor to the Android hit physics game Apparatus, played by over 3 million players.
Solve puzzles using the laws of physics, or just use the laws of physics to create something fun. If you're looking for a casual game, do not buy this game. If you still insist on buying this game, you can find casual games built with Principia by other players online.
Visit http://principiagame.com/ to see the amazing things other players have created - mechanical robots, drones, mini games, cinematics, robot adventures, vehicles, heavy machinery and much more.
Open up the sandbox editor and use over 190 unique objects to create anything from a simple teeter totter to a classic game clone. Use the advanced electronics system to create your own games, lua scripting to create your own logic, or just use the laws of physics to create impressive machines.
Join thousands of other players and compete in the weekly Building Contests!
Need help? Visit the Principia Wiki to read tutorials and learn more about how stuff works.
Gain control of the robot by playing as him in Adventure Mode.
Principia is part of the "Apparatus" physics game series, brought to you by indie game developer Bithack.
- Bugfixes for 1.4
1.4 Adventure Update
- Added support for in-game adventure building
- Robot can now equip different weapons and tools on each arm
- 2 new main levels (1 medium, 1 hard)
- Added an introductory adventure main level
- Textured pixels
- Terrain painting in sandbox
- Support for mining terrain
- Many new objects
- Added various power-up oils and basic oil mixing
- New weapon: Shotgun
- Various issues with multi-part objects (damper, open pivot) fixed