Print virtually to any printer
• A single app to print at home, work or any other place that you have access to a wireless printer
• Supports most laser, all-in-one, photo and inkjet printer models of HP®, Dell™, Epson®, Samsung®, Lexmark™, Xerox®, Ricoh®, OKI® and many more. Use the test print option on install to quickly determine whether your printer model is supported.
Preview and print with accuracy
• No compromises on quality. Get prints as good as what you would from your Mac or PC
• Preview and print Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, PDF, JPEG with exceptional quality
Extend your social & cloud experience
• Print photos/images from Gallery, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Flickr™, Picasa™, Photobucket®, Shutterfly™ & Snapfish®
• Print email content from Android native email, Gmail™, Yahoo® Mail, etc.
• Print documents from popular cloud storage services such as Dropbox, box.com, OneDrive, Google Drive and more
• Browse and print web pages from your device browser
• Preview & print any copied text content (including secure Web sessions)
Save print costs using range of print options
• Supports extensive options including black & white, duplex, selected pages and copies
FREE ad-enabled subscription – includes PrintJinni Services subscription enabling full app functionality and unlimited prints.
Use the same app to print at home, office or away. PrintJinni supports extensive range of printer models including
• HP® Officejet ®, HP LaserJet®, HP Photosmart®, HP Deskjet®, HP Envy
• Epson® Artisan®, Epson Expression® Home, Epson Expression Premium, Espon Stylus®, Epson Workforce®
• Canon® ImageRunner®, Canon ImageCLASS®
• Brother® MFC Color Laser Printers
• Dell® Color Laser Printers and Mono Laser Printers
• Lexmark® Laser and Mono Printers
• Samsung® Color and Mono Printers (CLP, CLX, SL, ML, SCX)
• Xerox® WorkCentre®, Xerox Phaser®
Please visit our website to learn more on how to get best print experience with PrintJinni - Wireless Mobile Printing App for Android™ Smartphones/Tablets
Copyright © 2011-2015 Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
• Updated with Test Print feature that allows users to quickly determine if their printer is supported
• Simplified print workflow for quick prints to a default printer with standard settings
• Minor defect fixes