Watch and manage CenturyLink Prism™ TV on your favorite mobile device.
• The Prism TV app allows you to watch live TV on your mobile device, in and out of your home.
• Watch Live TV from many popular channels.
• Stream popular shows from the Prism TV On Demand library.
• Control your set-top box from your mobile app when in the home (*Customer must be in home to use remote control functionality).
• Easily View and Search TV Listings for All Channels.
• Manage and schedule recordings on your DVR (Whole Home DVR subscription required).
• Set parental controls, so you can enjoy your content with privacy and peace of mind.
• Post to Facebook, access Twitter or send an email to let your friends know what you’re watching.
• Helpful FAQs and troubleshooting steps.
• Prism TV app is included in Prism TV subscriptions.
• Android phone or tablet with Android 2.3 or higher and minimum resources of a 1 GHz processor and 512 MB of memory.
• Prism video service and a subscription to one or more eligible channels.
• CenturyLink.net email address and password.
• Create or retrieve CenturyLink user credentials at www.centurylink.net
• Technical Support Resources: Prism help at www.centurylink.net
NOTE: Currently CenturyLink does not have rights to all shows available on mobile devices. CenturyLink is adding shows routinely as access becomes available from our content providers.
CenturyLink Prism service may not be available everywhere. Prism TV app may not be available with all mobile operating systems. Terms and conditions apply. Contact CenturyLink for details.
- Control your set-top boxes in the house, using your Prism TV app as a remote control
- Manage your DVR scheduled and completed recordings
- Increased availability of Live TV channels
- Improved login and support messaging