Introducing Pro HDR Camera, the world's first real HDR app for Android! From the team that created Pro HDR for iOS, now you can automatically create stunning full-resolution HDR images with just a single tap on your Android phone. Please note that this app has been tested to work properly on Motorola, HTC and most Samsung phones. However, if you have a LG, Sony, or other device, the HDR capability may not function properly.
Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
* Fixed bug where originals were not deleted
* Fixed gallery not updating when pictures deleted within app
* Much faster image capture by default (go to settings and select faster). Works great on the Galaxy Nexus and other new phones!
* Turn off focus before first shot to capture even faster (Remember to focus by tapping the screen before you hit capture in that case!)
* Fixes for issues occurring on some phones