ProCalc is a powerful programmable scientific calculator that incorporates a highly capable BASIC interpreter together with six programmable keys (P1-P6) allowing six programs to be loaded at any time.
We realise that your privacy is important which is why we don't use any form of advertisement to fund the developent of ProCalc.
• BASIC Interpreter with 10 data types (Boolean, Byte, Complex, Double, Float, Integer, Long, Short, String and Variant) and wide range of functions including:- calculator memory access, reading and writing files, 51 maths functions, 11 string functions, 12 date and time functions, 29 graphics functions, 3 graph drawing functions, 3 touch screen functions and a couple of functions for generating messages and prompting for data input.
• Works in Decimal, Binary, Octal, Hexadecimal and Statistical modes.
• Degrees, Radians, Gradians and Hyperbolic Trigonometry modes.
• Fix, Sci, Eng, Fractional and Normal display formats for controlling the number of decimal points / significant figures etc.
• Standard Trigonometric Functions including:- Sine, Cosine, Tangents, Secant, Cosecant, Cotangents and their inverse functions.
• Hyperbolic Trigonometric Functions including:- Sine, Cosine, Tangents, Secanant, Cosecant, Cotangents and their inverse functions.
• Ten Memory including MS, M+, M-, MR.
• Percentage function
• Common Logarithm (Base 10), Binary Logarithm (Base 2) and Natural Logarithm (Base e)
• X^2 and Square Root
• X^n and X root n
• Reciprocal (1/x)
• Factorial using the gamma functions allows the factorial of non-integer numbers.
• Built in constants including:- pi, e, g and c.
• Binary operators include AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XNOR, RoL, RoR, AsL, AsR, LsR, RoLC, RoRC and BitX (Special function for extracting and combining arbitrary bits from a word: FEDC bitx F0F0 outputs 00FD).
• Binary, Octal and Hexadecimal modes can be used with either 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit or 64bit word size.
• Statistical Mode allows the calculation of Sum of values, sum of squares, mean (x-bar), population standard deviation, sample standard deviation and variance.
The programmable calculator comes with an extensive help system and several examples programs. The pre-written programs include:-
• System/Area - Calculate area of circles, cones, cubes, ellipses, rectangles, spheres, squares and triangles.
• System/Convert:- Converts between various distances, areas, volumes, masses and speeds.
• System/Volume - Calculate volume of boxes, cones, cubes, cylinders, pyramids and spheres.
• Examples/Constants - Template Program for making a list of Constants.
• Examples/Counter - Increments a counter each time the button is pressed.
• Examples/Demo - Demo showing how graphics can be used within ProCalc
• Examples/FileIO - FileWrite option writes current calculator value into a file. FileRead option reads a value from a file and sets it as the calculators value,
• Examples/Graphs - Draws Cosine, Sine and Tangent Graphs.
• Examples/Hello - The Hello World Program!
• Examples/Memory Multiply - Multiply one of the calculators memory by the current value.
• Examples/Multiply by Two - Multiplies current calculator value by two
If you have any problems, find any bugs or have any suggestions for this app then please Email us directly using the link provided on this page. Leaving a one star ratings on Google Play does little to help fix the problem and is not as effective as sending us an email describing any problems you have seen.
1.8.2 Added number of open parenthesis indicator to status line. Updated built in convert program.
1.8.1 Added fractional display mode to FSE button (e.g. PI can be displayed as 3 16/113).
1.8 Given the App a new look. Added an X Y exchange button. Added lots of under the hood improvements for future development. Added a Convert program in System Drawer that converts between various Distances, Areas, Volumes, Masses and Speeds.