ProDeaf Mobile is the first app available to translate to Libras - the Brazilian Sign Language. Using this mobile tool, you are able to automatically translate small sentences from Portuguese to Libras, using typed text or voice recognition, and also ease the curve of learning the Brazilian Sign Language.
ProDeaf Mobile is the only one to have a Libras dictionary, so you can navigate through hundreds of words in portuguese and learn its translation into Libras, even if you are not connected to the Internet. This innovative translation from portuguese to Libras is entirely free and is even better!
ProDeaf Mobile is designed and developed by ProDeaf Tecnologias Assistivas and is sponsored by Bradesco Seguros.
- Even easier to use interface
- Now you're able to navigate through all words in the dictionary
- Hundreds of new signs
- Better translations
- Automatic update for new signs in the dictionary
- You can rotate the avatar to see him in different perspectives
- Ask for a missing sign directly from the app!