Prognosis: Diabetes is designed to bring you the latest therapeutic guidelines regarding the management of Diabetes Mellitus and its associated complications.
This app explores 15 different topics, from Gestational Diabetes to Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young and complications such as Peripheral Vascular Disease and Ketoacidosis.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
Each clinical case can be navigated in a matter of minutes and the comprehensive discussion will serve as an valuable update for busy physicians while being an educational tool for residents, medical students and other healthcare professionals studying for academic and licensure exams.
1. Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young
2. Secondary Diabetes
3. Pregestational Diabetes
4. Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
6. Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar State
7. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
8. Diabetic Retinopathy
9. Diabetic Neuropathy
10. Diabetic Nephropathy
11. Peripheral Vascular Disease
12. Silent Myocardial Infarctions
13. Diabetic Foot Ulcers
14. Vaginal Candidiasis
15. Diabetic Mastopathy
Major Update in Version 4.1:
- The graphics have been revamped. Prognosis : Diabetes looks gorgeous on both phones and tablets now.
- Many fixes to make the app even easier to use!