Progress magazine is a guide for young adults with additional needs and their parents.
The journey into adulthood is an important time with many options and unknowns. Knowing what is available, what questions to ask and planning early ensures it is as straightforward and successful as possible.
Progress focuses on
• Social life
• Choosing where to live, remaining at home or leaving home.
• Education, including post-16, further education, specialist education and higher education.
• Essential life skills for adulthood.
• Employment opportunities, schemes and support available to help young people into work.
• Understanding adult services.
• Safeguarding hints and tips.
• Making friends, planning holidays and enjoying an active social life.
• Health and wellbeing including maintaining good health.
• Mobility, learning to drive, wheelchairs, accessible vehicles.
Progress magazine helps to arm you with the information to help make those important life choices. Download it today and see how Progress is the magazine for you and your family as you move into adulthood.