Progress is designed to be an aid while performing any physical exercise consisting of repeated transitions between being active and passive for preset amounts of time.
Such exercises could include basically anything where the goal is to contract a muscle for an amount of time, let it relax for an amount of time, and then repeat (like e.g. Kegel exercises).
It could also be used while doing e.g. yoga if you want to keep a certain posture for a certain amount of time and then give yourself some time to change into another posture.
- Due to the current implementation of the timers, a set may overrun it's calculated time by up to a few tenths of a second, depending on configuration of the set and the device running the app.
Changes in version 1.2.1:
- Required android version was set unnecessarily high
Changes in version 1.2:
- The "How-To & App Info" now opens automatically when the app is started for the first time
- Labels added over the "Add a new set" wheel pickers
- Vibrator setting is now remembered when app is closed
- Screen orientation is set to device default instead of locked to portrait (which means the app should be opened in landscape orientation on tablets)