"If you do tomorrow what you did today, you will get tomorrow what you got today." – Benjamin Franklin
Progression is a gym app developed with deep passion for working out. It keeps track of your workouts for you and aims to help you on your journey towards your goals.
• View your hard work in a sweet simple design.
• Statistics for all your exercises. View a chart showing your progress, and various stats such as your personal best.
• Gym schedules – Always be in the know of what you’re working out next. Pick one of the built in ones or create your own.
• Workout now function that gets you up and going in 1 second, add exercises on the go.
• Learn new exercises, with over 300 built in and the possibility to create and fully customize your own you can pick as you please.
• Make progress. Easily view your finished workouts while working out and try to lift more for each session!
• Backup and share your data across your devices by logging in with Dropbox within the app.
• Beautifully designed, yet easy to use.
Get in touch with me: [email protected]
All feedback is appreciated. I love to hear how much you guys love the app and what it has done for you, that’s why I’m doing this.
Join the Google+ community and help beta test the app: http://bit.ly/progressionGplus
Progression is a work in progress, you can expect many more updates to come with new features. Right now focus is on adding sync functionality so that your data is backed up and available on all your devices. Stay tuned for that!
This is the free version of the app, get access to full functionality and get rid of ads with the Pro version. Available here on the Play store and directly within the app.
2.5 – Better, faster, stronger
Enjoy the safety of having all your workouts and other data backed up and available on all your devices with Dropbox.
Group exercises together during a workout and do supersets, tri-sets and more.
In addition to leaving comments on your sets during a workout you can now mark them as: Failure set, Forced reps, Negative reps, Pause reps, Partial reps, Pre-exhaustion and Post-exhaustion.
You can read the full changelog here: http://bit.ly/2dot5changelog