This app uses chord progressions that you supply and finds scales that are compatible with the chords in the progression. It then generates two types of paths through the progression, in terms of scales to play over each chord:
1. A simple path that uses scales the chords have in common, thereby reducing the number of changes you have to make
2. A complex path that breaks longer-lasting chords into sections and supplies multiple scales per chord, reducing the monotony of playing over long-lasting chords, by increasing the number of changes while still maintaining compatibility with the chords.
- Save / Load your progressions
- Transpose the progressions
- Export your paths onto your SD card to print from a computer