Explore a diverse selection of works from Progressive’s contemporary art collection—one of the largest of its kind in the world—and learn about the artists, who include Francis Alÿs, Kara Walker, Vik Muniz, Seydou Keïta, Gregory Crewdson, Cindy Sherman and Yoshitomo Nara.
Progressive’s art collection reflects our company culture, which encourages the pursuit of innovation and change, and challenges our natural inclination to remain inflexible in the face of an ever-growing need to be open to new ideas and alternative perspectives.
As you explore these artworks from our collection, you can:
* Zoom in to see the details of each piece—for example, Muniz’s use of chocolate syrup in “Individuals (From Pictures with Chocolate).”
* Navigate at your own pace or view the works as a slideshow.
* Read about each artist’s background and approach to art.
* Create a gallery of your favorite pieces from the collection.
* Share artwork with friends who might appreciate it, too.
* Learn more about the Progressive Art Collection.
Questions about Progressive or our iPhone App?
Call 1-800-Progressive, or submit feedback online: